Skip to main content
Asking Questions
Canada group
Patti Lindgren
Founder, Wild & Salty Healing Company
Asked a question 9 months ago

Hi there. I am looking for others who are engaging in both the work of OG on a regular basis and paid subscriber's to Sacha's Lazarus Initiative. Anyone out there?

Lorna Engel
Hi Patti, I am following both OG & Sacha's Lazarus. I participate in a few OG zooms: Heinz in Vanc. area & Celine in Montreal area...other than that... yes where are all us Canadians? And what are they doing?
Patti Lindgren
Lorna Engel Ah! There is someone else in both OG and Lazarus space. Did you notice the correlation this week on Jacqueline's track of the month and the hidden history Sacha covered with Michelle Gibson last weekend?

Some of us Canadians from here were meeting weekly earlier in the year but we petered out over the summer and now it seems like no one is coming to this space anymore.

Claudia Raaen
Yes, I am in both. I'm about to watch the replay for the recent symposium because I missed it.
Patti Lindgren
Hi Claudia Raaen. I am connecting genetic modification dots better in the information presented by Michelle Gibson related to Jacqueline's transmissions of late. I would be interested to hear your thoughts.
Claudia Raaen
Hi Patti, I've been trying to listen to the replay for the zombie apocalypse and it keeps stopping for long periods of time. I"m not sure where the glitch is coming from. I'm really hoping to get through it soon because the info in this one is detailed and relevant. I loved the first one on History Fact or Fiction. All that aside, I listen to both OG and the Lazareth and digest both and carry on living my life at the highest frequency I can. I felt significant shifts in my energy and awareness lately.
Tessa Lochhead
HEY! Loving this thread thank you so much. I'm a mom with two little ones but really into this space and Lazarus Initiative and was on the monthly until recently because i honestly just don't have time to listen to everything. Can you please share a link about the Z apocalypse & History Fact/Fiction? And i'll get back on the monthly just to catch the highlights. I find it tough to keep up but i'm right into Sacha Stone's revelations too. BIG thank you to soverign and crew for this beautiful community <3
Souvereign Brave Steward
there is also a group for those working with Oracle Girl Patti Lindgren https://community.bravenewlife.net/group/pure%20love
Patti Lindgren
Souvereign Hi Souvereign...yes, I am aware of it. Thank you.
Patti Lindgren
@Tessa Lochhead Sorry it took me so long to see your response. I don't think the links are shareable because they are behind a paywall. I'm now on to loving the scientific advancements of Sacha's guests in the last two broadcasts.
Tessa Lochhead
Thank you so much Patti and Souverign!
You should join Canada group first.

Please sign up here to create your profile for Brave New Life's private online Community

Question Stats

7 followers
Asked a question 9 months ago
Views this month