Repost...
Daily Appreciation 128 – Peace

Allow yourself to be peace and be at peace as you read this...feel it in every cell. Perhaps read it a couple of times?

I appreciate peacefulness. I appreciate peace. I appreciate the feeling of peacefulness. I appreciate the peace that abounds here. I love the peace of the birds tweeting. I love and appreciate peace in my soul. I love that feeling of deep peace. I love feeling contented and contentment. I love that feeling of inner quiet. I love that feeling of knowing all is well in my world. I love and appreciate knowing that. I love and appreciate all the people in the world with peaceful hearts. I love and appreciate all the advocates for peace. I love the idea of peace on earth, goodwill towards (wo)men. I love knowing that I belief this is possible. I love knowing it all starts with me choosing to live a peaceful life. I love knowing that I get to choose how I want to feel. I love and appreciate that I get to choose to feel good and be happy. I love knowing my purpose on earth is to feel good. I love knowing my purpose on earth is to BE peace. I love knowing that. I love knowing we are here to live a happy joy-filled peaceful purposeful life. I love knowing that. I love f8nding the stillness in the noise. I love being in that place of stillness. I love finding the stillness in the noises all around. I love finding that inner quiet. I love that place of BE-ing. I love the peace that resides there within. I love the idea of being here in this space 24/7. I love knowing that that is possible. I love knowing all is well in my world. I love knowing that in this moment in time there is no judgement, only peace. There is no resentment, only ease. There is no guilt, only joy. There is no fear only harmony. There is no self-persecution only love.

What peacefulness awaits you today? What question can you ask that will allow more peace to flow into your body, mind, soul and into your life?

#appreciationappreciates #feelgood #behappy #ilovepeace #peaceinmysoul #iloveappreciating #peaceonearth