Daily Appreciation 153 – Contrast

I love and appreciate the contrast. I love and appreciate knowing it is that which aids spiritual growth. I love and appreciate all the contrasts that have been prevalent in my life. I love knowing that if I didn’t know sadness, I could not recognise joy. I love knowing that if I didn’t know anger, I couldn’t know peace. I love knowing the growth is in the awareness of the contrast. I love and appreciate that it is all a perception. I love that I now know it is best not to attach to anything. I love knowing the growth is in the overcoming. I love and appreciate my journey to joy. I love and appreciate all the hard challenging times. I love and appreciate all the many times it was so hard I didn’t want to be here. I love and appreciate my choice to stay. I love and appreciate the sadness and grief. I love and appreciate the sorrow and despair. I love and appreciate the terror and fear. I love and appreciate the anger and frustration. I love and appreciate the joy and the bliss. I love and appreciate coming to know that I AM LOVE. I love and appreciate the magic and manifesting. I love and appreciate the joy of growth. I love and appreciate the happiness and abundance. I love and appreciate living life to the full. I love and appreciate the judgements and projections of others knowing that they can only come from me. I love knowing that. I love the hurt and the pain. I love and appreciate the feelings and emotions that make me human. I love and appreciate knowing my thoughts feelings and emotions are not who I AM! I love knowing that I am an Infinite Be-ing of Light, a spark of the Divine, the Creator. I love that I am embodying that into every cell of my being. I love knowing that contrast exists for me to grow. I love knowing that it is how I, the Soul, designed it. I love knowing that. I love and appreciate the resentment and resistance. I love and appreciate that addictive tendencies are leaving the planet. I love and appreciate knowing that. I love and appreciate the self-destructive programming that we are all now overcoming. I love and appreciate knowing that LOVE is all there is. I love knowing that Love IS Life and Life IS Love. I love knowing that. I love knowing there is joy ahead. I love knowing that love, joy, peace, harmony and abundance for all is just around the corner. I absolute love knowing that there shall be Peace on Earth. I love knowing that we are all holding that in our hearts. And it is so. Amen.

What contrast in your life are you truly grateful for? Write it down…feel it, love it, thank it.

Remember FeelGood BE happy every day, smile, laugh, hug, dance, sing, be joy!

What simple daily things can you do a Written Appreciation or a Verbal Appreciation Tirade or Appreciation Circles on? E-book coming out soon to explain!! <3

It’s fun, it expands your reality and importantly, raises your vibration. The more you appreciate, the more you invite the good things of life into your life and living from a place of ease, joy, peace harmony and the love that you truly are.

HappY HappY JoY JoY 💖💖💖