Daily Appreciation 150 -Self-Love

I love myself. I love my body. I love and appreciate knowing I AM Love. I love and appreciate that I am the vibrational frequency of Love. I love knowing that. I love and appreciate knowing I AM un-earthing everything unlike love from my celluar memory. I love and appreciate knowing I am deleting all past conditioning and programming from my neural pathways as I step into the love frequencies of the New Earth. I LOVE knowing that. I love and appreciate loving my inner child. I love and appreciate nurturing him/her. I love and appreciate the joy that comes as I free my Wounded inner child. I love and appreciate the joy of seeing my inner Wonder child happy free and joyful. I love and appreciate him/her. I love that she is Pure Divine LOVE. I love knowing that the joy of my Wonder Child is the connection to my Higher Self. I love the lightness, the play, and the fun that exists there. I love and appreciate the love, the peace, the harmony and ease that lives there. I love creating space to play in my inner sancturary with my Wonder Child. I love and appreciate that this reflects in my outer world. I love and appreciate the joy. I love and appreciate the love. I love and appreciate the peace. I love and appreciate the harmony. I love and appreciate the abundance of all good things flowing into my life. I love and appreciate YOU 🙏and I love and appreciate me. 💖

What does love look like feel like and be like for you to love YOU and your inner child?💖

#appreciationappreciates #appreciation #iloveappreciating #love #joy #peace #harmony #HuggingTheWorldToHealing #hugging #hugs #theselfhugtechnique