Daily Appreciation 142 - Prayer

I love and appreciate simple pleasures and shared joys. I appreciate shared joys. I love and appreciate the joy of sharing. I love and appreciate water. I love and appreciate the water in the ocean, in the rivers and streams, in lakes and dams. I love and appreciate the life-giving qualities of water. I love knowing that prayer changes water. I love knowing that prayer changes everything. I love knowing that praying over food with the energy of love gratitude and appreciation changes the molecular structure of food and water. I love knowing the power of prayer. I love knowing we can change anything. I love knowing that. I love knowing that our thoughts create our reality. I love knowing that as I think the thoughts that create my life, my life will create as that. I love knowing that. I love knowing all is well. I love knowing all is as it is meant to be. I love knowing we each are here on the planet at this time to raise the consciousness on the planet and indeed the universe. I love knowing we are infinite beings of magnitude. I love knowing we are learning to accept, forgive and let go. I love knowing that each day that is getting easier and easier. I love knowing as we let go of the old we can embrace the new exciting adventure that life is meant to be. I love knowing that. I love knowing life is meant to be an adventure. I love knowing that life is meant to be fun. I love knowing we are here to sample the world. I love knowing I have lots left to sample. I love knowing I only have to be willing to release the blocks to having all my heart desires. I love knowing I have a huge capacity to love. I love knowing I have a huge capacity for joy and happiness. I love knowing that love, joy and happiness are our birth-right. I love knowing that we only have to let go of a little bit more fear and limitation each and every day. I love that the scales are tipping from fear, confusion and lack to love, clarity and abundance for all. I love knowing that. I love knowing all is well in my world. I love knowing everything always works out for me. I love knowing that.

What simple daily things can you do a Written Appreciation or a Verbal Appreciation Tirade or Appreciation Circles on? E-book coming out soon!! <3

It’s fun, it expands your reality and importantly, raises your vibration. The more you appreciate the more you invite the good things of life into your life and living from a place of ease, joy, peace harmony and the love that you truly be.

Have a happy day everyone…remember FeelGood BE Happy and Hug…everyday <3

#appreciationappreciates #dailyappreciation #feelgoodbehappy #feelgood #behappy #happy #iloveappreciating #ilovelove #thoughtscreatereality #love #joy #peace #abundanceforall #iappreciateyou #iappreciateme