Daily Appreciation 139 - Joy

I love and appreciate joy. I love and appreciate the energy of joy. I love and appreciate how feeling joy make me feel. I love feeling joy. I love the energy of joy. I love and appreciate the joy of simply being in nature. I love and appreciate the joy of walking along the beach. I love and appreciate the joy of hearing the waves gently reach the shore. I love and appreciate the joy of listening to the sounds of lorikeets singing their morning song. I love and appreciate the joy of the cool breeze caressing my skin. I love and appreciate the joy that is within the stillness. I love and appreciate the joy of being peaceful in my mind. I love and appreciate the joy of having a body. I love and appreciate the joy of swimming in the ocean. I love and appreciate the joy of sitting in nature and simply being with it. I love and appreciate the joy of hugging the hugging tree. I love hugging the hugging tree. I love and appreciate feeling the joyful energy of sharing space with the hugging tree. I love and appreciate the joy of having money. I love and appreciate the joy of consciously spending money. I love and appreciate the joy of having a fridge full of organic fresh produce. I love and appreciate the joy of taking care of my body. I love and appreciate the joy of eating consciously. I love and appreciate the joy of consciously choosing. I love and appreciate the joy of knowing that we are ascending into Christ Consciousness of peaceful presence and limitless love. I love and appreciate knowing that. I love and appreciate the joy of the transformation we are all currently undertaking. I love and appreciate the challenging situations of transition and finding the joy. I love and appreciate the joy that comes from knowing I chose to be here on earth at this time. I love knowing that I have an integral part to play in the human evolution of consciousness that is taking place right here right now. I love knowing that. I love and appreciate the joy of knowing I am a Being of Light a particle of Prime Creator energy. I love knowing that.

What simple daily things can you do an appreciation rant or appreciation circles on? It’s fun, it expands your reality and importantly, raises your vibration.

Big hugs much love
Shirley Ann

#appreciationappreciates #ease #flow #simplythings #highestgood #hugs #huggingtheworldtohealing #fun #joy #peace #iloveappreciating #livinglife #loveand